Psychology.com is conducting a research study on the engagement of municipal employees in the Chicagoland Area. The research will:
- Establish a benchmark of municipal employee engagement
- Determine the most important factors that drive employee involvement
- Develop organization culture classifications
- Identify the personality/behavioral styles that are predictive of engagement
To achieve these objectives, we are inviting the municipalities surrounding the City of Chicago. Any municipality located within a county as designated by the United States Census Bureau as included in the Chicago Metropolitan Statistical Area may participate in this research project. There are no fees associated with research participation and all municipalities who contribute to the data collection will receive a complimentary report containing their survey results and a comparison to the summary data from other participants. Please note, all information provided through this project is confidential to the municipality and the individual employees who respond.
How to participate:
- Download the employee roster template spreadsheet
- Enter employee contact information and breakout group information (e.g., Department)
- Send to survey@Psychology.com between June 1 and June 30, 2018
- Psychology.com will send survey invitations by email to employees within 2 weeks of receiving the roster file or at a time that is most appropriate for the municipality during the study period between June 1 and July 31, 2018.
- Psychology.com will send reminder emails to employees who do not respond after 2 weeks.
- Psychology.com will generate and provide survey result reports to participating municipalities in August, 2018.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-350-6498.
Item Detail Report
Heat Map Report
Cook County (5,287,037)
DeKalb County (107,333)
DuPage County (932,541)
Grundy County (48,421)
Kane County (511,892)
Kendall County (104,821)
McHenry County (320,961)
Will County (685,251)
Gary, IN Metropolitan Division (709,265)
Jasper County (IN) (33,520)
Lake County (IN) (496,478)
Newton County (IN) (14,250)
Porter County (IN) (165,017)
Lake County-Kenosha County, IL-WI Metropolitan Division (877,949)
Lake County (IL) (712,567)
Kenosha County (WI) (165,382)